Monitor Energy Use With Carbon Real-Time Energy Monitoring Software
With energy costs on the rise, smart organisations are looking at how they can reduce energy use. But you can't manage what you don't measure. How will you know if you're efforts to reduce energy use are successful if you aren't using energy monitoring software?
Using Carbon Real-Time energy management software, your organisation can monitor energy use within 60 seconds of real-time for:
The data from Carbon Real-Time is displayed in multiple metrics - see consumption, cost and carbon emission data for now, today, this week, this month or this year.
We know you lead a busy life, so the data from the Carbon Real-Time electricity usage monitor is available from any web-enabled device. View your real-time electricity usage on the Internet, your Intranet - even on your mobile phone!
Stop paying for energy you're not using
With the Carbon Real-Time electricity usage monitor, you'll be able to literally 'see' your electricity use profile, leading to insights into energy efficiency opportunities:
- Check your electricity usage overnight and discover how much money you may be wasting on appliances that are turned on, but aren't in use
- The electricity monitor will show you when your heating or cooling is turning on and off - does your heating really need to be turning on at 3 am when nobody's there until 9 am?
- Monitor electricity usage to uncover energy 'leaks' in your building, which once identified, can be fixed, often saving many thousands of dollars in wasted energy costs
- Ensure you're being charged the correct amount by your energy provider with electricity billing-class data
- Has anything been left on in your factory, warehouse or office? Monitor electricity use at any time, day or night
- Naturally reduce electricity use once you see exactly how much energy you're consuming - and paying for - but not using
- Immediately see the result of actions taken to reduce energy use